7.29.2012

simon says... anything goes - FOR THE KIDS! :)

Hi, everybody! I have a very special post today... the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is having a challenge just for the kids! :D


And I have two young girls who were THRILLED when asked if they wanted to participate. ;) I told them they could use just about anything in my craft room (as opposed to just their collection of my no longer used hand-me-down stamps) and here is what they came up with:


This card was made by my 10 year old daughter Ariana. Can you believe how STRAIGHT she stamped the image and the sentiment?! And she must be my daughter, with that clean and simple, one-layered card. :)


And this one is by my seven year old daughter, Emily. Emily is my little card making protegee. She's already got a thing for fussy cutting, heehee! ;) I love how she has the bird talking to the butterfly. She has made some fabulous designs before... maybe I will post them here from time to time!

And now, do you have a young one in your life (ages 2-16) who loves to craft or stamp? Is it too hot outside for them to enjoy their summer break? Then encourage them to be creative and go HERE for all of the important deets and to link up their project. They could win one of TWO Junior Stamper Kits that will be given away! Woohoo! Thank you, Simon Says Stamp! :D


And thank you for reading and for your lovely comments. :) Be sure to go HERE to see some more fabulous kid creations! Be back soon!

SUPPLIES: (my youngest used a kid-friendly washable ink, not shown here ;))








17 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Your girls did amazing work, Lisa! They obviously take after you. :)

Tess Ekwall said...

Wow!! Your daughters are so talanted, amazing work. Want to wish you a lovely week. Hugs, Tess.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, my goodness! Both of your girls are talented--just like their Mama! How fun that you can stamp together, too!

Melissa Shea said...

Your 10 yo made that??? For real-real? I can't even stamp that straight! Super impressed! And Emily's card is just too sweet! She colored and cut the pieces out. So sweet!

Kathy H said...

They definitely inherited your artistic talent!

LauraJane:) said...

Ariana FABULOUS color choices!
Emily, Great job coloring!
Thanks for the info at SSS,
My little ones will me happy to participate:)

cheiron said...

Wonderful work girls! Ariana, I love your elegant card, it is beautiful. Emily, Love your colorful house and the little birdie with the speech bubble! Great job!

Tina said...

You created such beautiful cards, girls! Love Ariana`s black and red colors and sweet and Emily`s sweet little scene. Way to go girls!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Ariana, what a lovely card!! I love the pops of yellow! It looks very pretty & professional!

Emily what amazing coloring! I love this house it's so pretty and a beautiful bird too :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards !! :-)
Ariana ,, I love the colour or the card and the stamping is fantastic ! perfect ! :-)

Emily ,, I love your card too, the little bird talking to the butterfly is so very sweet and the house is so beautifully colored too :-)

thank you both so much for agreeing to be on our junior design team :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

That's a fabulous house Emily - such pretty colours. Your little bird with your sentiment is wonderful.

love
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge

Heather said...

I love your beautiful card, your stamped image and sentiment are wonderful. Your yellow flower heads ara stunning!!!

love
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge

Anonymous said...

both cards are very gorgeous, what talented kids you are! and very stylish ! x

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Not 1 but 2 amazing artists!! Both cards are amazing!! You both did a wonderful job!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us for the Children's Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Marlena M. said...

Ariana, awesome cards!(from Amanda):)

Marlena M. said...

Cool cards!! (from Shelby)

Marlena M. said...

super cool cards!!!!(from mallory)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow