8.08.2013

more from the simon says stamp july '13 card kit

Hello, again! Back with another card from the July card kit.... :)


I used sketch #252 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog as my design. As soon as I saw it posted last Friday, I knew it would be PERFECT for the elements in the kit! The card base is a Hero Arts Punch note card, and the inks are also all Hero: Red Royal and Punch for the frosting, Butter Bar for the cake, and Black for the wrapper. And I thought it might be fun to use the leftover dot pieces from the pre-punched adhesive border strip as part of my design... think of them as sprinkles, or confetti... something festive. :)

The July '13 card kit is sold out, but you can go HERE to get several of the elements of the kit separately. And while you're there, SIGN UP for the monthly subscription so you don't miss out on future kits! They really are an amazing value, and SO well put-together.

That's it from me... thank you for reading today. Have a great day!





2 comments:

Barb said...

Love the yellow, black and red combo, Lisa! Fabulous birthday card!

Kelly Latevola said...

This is fab! Everything from the color combo to the punched "confetti" is just perfect :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow