9.24.2013

simon says stamp october '13 card kit cards

Howdy, friends! I've got a couple cards from the Simon Says Stamp October '13 card kit for ya tonight.


I was supposed to post this first one last week and totally spaced it. LOL So here it is, with a bonus card to make up for it... :)


I'm in love the with the lined script sentiments in this stamp set! They stretch the full length of a card base. Here, I just stamped it and then fussy cut under it for interest. I also used some of the patterned papers and sequins from the kit.. the sequins are so LUSH! Very opaque, creamy colors with an almost pearlescent look to them. Not your typical "arts-n-crafts" sequins! ;) I just put some gemstones in the centers.


This one is pretty self explanatory.. it took me maybe five minutes to make. :) It would be great to make a set of these as a gift! Just use a different patterned paper background on each one. I thought about adding some enamel dots or something, but chose to leave it as-is. But I did give the li'l birdie an "eye" with my Unibal Signo. :)

There are still some kits left! RUN, and get yours HERE... it's sure to sell out!

Thanks for reading. See you tomorrow with another Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge post! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow