12.19.2013

taking a break...

Hi, Peeps! I hope you and yours are ready to enjoy the holidays.. it's right around the corner! ;)

Just a quick post to say that I have stepped down from my DT position over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, and that I need to take a indefinite crafting/blogging hiatus. As life sometimes goes, things are just too hectic and stressful to be able to give anything even remotely 100% right now, so it's time to cut back and focus my attention on what's most important. :)

I can't tell you how much I've always appreciated your supportive comments. I wish you and your family nothing but the best this Christmas, and in 2014! Big hugs!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry
Christmas too!

~amy~ said...

Best Wishes to you Lisa!

Melissa Bove said...

Thinking of you Lisa!! I hope you and your family are well!!

big hugs...
Melissa

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow