4.04.2011

kraft best wishes (moving/new home card)

Hi there! :) So how has your spring been so far? A little confused over here... one day it's gorgeous and sunny with a high of 75, and the next it's dark and rainy and barely gets up to 45! Definitely keeps ya on your toes. Regardless of the temps, however, the trees and flowers are all starting to bloom, and everything's green again. I love it!

A friend of mine and her brood recently relocated out of state and away from family. I can certainly relate to that! I wanted to make her a card letting her know that I was thinking of her (click to see larger):


I knew these adorable house stamps from Hero Arts would be perfect. And Colorbox's Creamy Brown chalk ink is a great match to your kraft card stock!

And speaking of relocating out of state: yep, you guessed it.... we're moving AGAIN! This time, back to AZ. It's been a long time coming. We've been trying to get back there for a while now, and we're excited to be closer to our families once again, for good. :) So, I have a few posts set up and ready to go while I'm in the process of getting us all packed and moved. And with that, I'll see you in AZ! :D

Thank you once again for reading and for commenting. It always makes my day! xxoo

SUPPLIES
paper: The Paper Studio (kraft) and Stampin' Up! (Real Red and Pink Pirouette)
stamps: Hero Arts CG139, F5295, H5328, and CL488
ink: Colorbox (Creamy Brown), Memories (White), and Stampin' Up! (Pink Pirouette)
misc: Hero Arts pink and red pearls, Stampin' Up! scalloped edge punch, and pop dots





5 comments:

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Congrats on the upcoming move! Yay!!! :) Do you know when your moving day will be? I just something in the mail for you today... ;)

Virginia L. said...

Love your delightful card, Lisa!! I adore how you paired up these two stamps! Congrats on your move! Hope everything works out best for you!

Jacynthe said...

So AZ eh? Glad you'll be closer to family. Wishing you the best with this move! As for your sweet card! Well, it is super cute!! Love it! And the little heart on top! Keeyute!!!

Lysa said...

Super cute card!!

YAY! So happy to hear that you're moving closer to family (& me! Maybe we can meet if you're close?!)

Hugs!

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. Hope your move goes well. Hugs.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow