4.12.2011

kraft many thanks (new basicgrey stamps!)

Hello, again! Today I have a card that features one of the new BasicGrey stamps made by Hero Arts (click to see larger):


This pretty label image comes from the Luscious Frames clear set. I love how well its dotted flourishes coordinate with the Magical Background cling. :) I stamped the frame with my Creamy Brown chalk ink pad again... the perfect color when using kraft card stock! To really make the image stand out, I did a bit of fussy cutting and added a few teal flowers that were stamped/punched out and adhered with pop dots. Some easy paper piercing around the frame once again helps to reinforce the circular/dotted theme.

As always, thanks for reading. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! :)

SUPPLIES
paper: The Paper Studio (kraft) Georgia Pacific (white), and teal is either JoAnn's or Michael's
stamps: Hero Arts CG211, CL509, and CL490
ink: Memories (black and white), Colorbox (creamy Brown), and Ranger (Broken China)
misc: Corner Chomper, Hero Arts gems, paper piercer, and pop dots





6 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Simply beautiful!!!

judy said...

Lovely card!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, I have really enjoyed visiting your blog...beautiful work all over! :)

cindy said...

Stunning card. You are so talented:)

Zarah said...

REALLY pretty!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow