5.12.2012

a card a day in may - 5/12: THINKING OF YOU

Happy Weekend, friends! Once again, time for my Card A Day In May post. :) I've got another really basic one here... nothing special. That's the thing with me and blogging every card I make - they're not all going to be... *ahem* favorites. ;) Sorry. My strokes of creative luck are few and far between! LOL


I remember making this one right after getting the Hero Arts/Sizzix "Floral" stamp/die combo set. I love how easy the dies are to use with the stamps! I've since made another card using this set that has a little more oomph to it, ;) and you can see that card HERE.

Thanks for reading and for your most lovely comments. They mean the world to me. ♥ See you tomorrow with a very special card! :)

SUPPLIES
paper - The Paper Studio (kraft) and Georgia Pacific (wht)
stamps - Hero Arts 'Floral' #657776 /4.4
inks - Colorbox chalk inks
other - black pen (faux stitching), Corner Chomper, Ranger Enamel Accents (flower center), and pop dots





6 comments:

Tina said...

Your card is super darling! I think it is a favourite type of card. Totally love the design with the flower on the left and faux stitching around the panel.

Joy said...

Love this Lisa, so sweet, love the simple design, I really need to pull my stamp and dies out and create a card using this set, beautiful, hugs!

Danielle said...

This is just beautiful. Simple, yet stunning! I'm so enjoying your 'card a day' :)

donna mikasa said...

Simply sweet!

pcm said...

to be honest, i love this CAS card!

Cris said...

Lovely! I know what you mean about the stamp and die sets, they are great! I got my first one a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! Now I need to get that flower! It's stunning!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow