5.26.2012

a card a day in may - 5/26: BEST WISHES

Hiya, peeps! How's your weekend going so far? Mine is abnormally busy... and that's sayin' somethin'! LOL So let's get to the ACADIM post, shall we? :)


I really wasn't sure about posting this one today, seeing as how I have made several black and red cards lately... but it's what I could get the best photo of at the moment. I used a great dotted border stamp from Mint Motif called 'Beyond Borders', and it is just the coolest, muti-purpose set! I've never used Mint Motif stamps before, but they're excellent quality, and designed by my super sweet friend, Kimberly Crawford. :) Can't wait to use them more!

Here, I just did some generation stamping again with Hero's chalk ink (in 'Punch')... it seems to give the best second - and even third! - impressions (the third impression on this card is kinda difficult to see in the photo, but you can definitely see it IRL).

Anyhoo, thanks again for stopping by tonight! See you tomorrow with another card. :)

SUPPLIES
paper: Hero Arts mixed layering papers (Blush), JoAnn's (black), and GP (white)
stamps: Mint Motif (Beyond Borders) and Hero Arts CG277
inks: Memories (black) and Hero Arts chalk ink (Punch)
other: Hero Arts black pearls and pop dots





3 comments:

Linda said...

gorgeous, classy, elegant!! perfection Lisa :) xxx

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! I went to bed early last night so now I'll get to see two cards from you today! :) I love your generation stamping - looks so cool!

Tina said...

Love how you used the circle border stamp to frame the sentiment. Gorgeous card.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow