5.25.2012

a card a day in may - 5/25: I APPRECIATE YOU

Hi, friends! This has gotta be quick, as I've only got about 15 minutes to type this up.. so please excuse typos, and I will come back and correct them! LOL It's been one mishap after another in the craft cave tonight... quite comical, actually. But, I finally have my ACADIM post:


This card is completely inspired by my super talented, fellow design team member, Tina Basa. I absolutely LOVED her card seen HERE, and knew I had to CASE it one day! I wish I would've had enough time to do her card at least a little justice, but after all is said and done, this is what I have for now. :) Another gorgeous Impress image (that I just have SO many ideas for) called 'Climbing Blooms', which was simply stamped in Hero's Bubble Gum mid-tone shadow ink. That button is actually a clear Hero Arts button, and a last minute crafty experiment: stamped and heat embossed, then painted on the back with acrylic paint. Hmm... perhaps a video tutorial on that would be a good idea...! ;)

Thanks for peekin'! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully a little earlier. LOL I don't know what it is with me lately... :)

SUPPLIES
paper: Hero Arts note card (pink), Georgia Pacific (white), and JoAnn's (black)
stamps: Impress 'Climbing Blooms', Hero Arts CL272, and Stampin' Up (argyle)
inks: Hero Arts (Bubble Gum), Memories (black), and Colorbox (black pigment)
other: Hero Arts clear button, black EP, Stampin' Up ribbon, and glue dots





5 comments:

Linda said...

this looks SOOO cool. liove love love xxx

Barb said...

It's so funny, because I'm always just about to go to bed, when I decide to refresh my blog one more time, and I see on my sidebar that you've posted your ACADIM post. :) It's becoming my ritual before hitting the sack every night and I love it! I'm going to miss them when May is over! Love this pretty, pretty card, Lisa! All that wonderful pink and white, with just a touch of black, looks gorgeous - LOVE that fab button! Okay - now I can go to bed . . . :)

Sue McRae said...

Love how you've showcased that gorgeous stamp all in pink and the little touches of black really sets off this design!

Melissa Shea said...

LOVE! AGAIN! The pink and black are so bold and feminine! Love that flower, so gorgeous :)

Tina said...

Lisa, I am so happy and proud right now! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your card is a total masterpiece. Just love the pink-black combo and lovely finishing touch with the sentiment stripe, argyle button with ribbon knot. Still can`t believe I was the source of inspiration....

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow