5.03.2012

a card a day in may - 5/3: THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi, stampy peeps! It's Thursday... we're over the hump, YAY! I'm back with another card for my A Card A Day In May feature. :) This one was made back in January for the Hero Arts 2012 Catalog Blog Hop with the Hero Hostesses, but I just couldn't seem to get a good enough picture of it at the time, so I left it off:


I know it's tough to see, but I stamped the Thank You Definition Cling on the purple panel in white dye ink. It gives a very subtle, ghost-like effect. Here's a close up (click to see larger):


Hero's Truly Grateful set is really pretty! And of course I just love all the text-styled images they came out with this year, including the Newspaper Tulips. :)

Be back tomorrow... see you then!

SUPPLIES
papers: Hero Arts Layering Papers in Floral & Foliage, Georgia Pacific (wht), and The Paper Studio (blk)
stamps: Hero Arts K5576, CL569 and CG268
inks: Memento markers in Floral & Foliage, Memories Dye inks in black & white
other: Hero Arts gemstones, Making Memories ribbon, pop dots





9 comments:

cheiron said...

Lovely stamping! I love what you have done with the background...wonderful!

Nancy K said...

I really love the attention to detail on this beautiful card, Lisa! Pretty color combo too!

Sandi said...

nice job...love this stamp just came in the mail this week:)

Stephanie said...

The flowers look so great!
Beautiful card! :-)

Kelly Latevola said...

So pretty! I love the bright colors, perfect for spring :)

Anonymous said...

Really love that gorgeous colour combo! Such a pretty card Lisa! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the tulips and the Thank You Definition stamp in white on the purple is stunning!

donna mikasa said...

Such a gorgeous color combo and I love how you combined all the text images on a stunning card!

Sue McRae said...

This is such a pretty colour combo, it makes me think of sunny spring days!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow