9.02.2012

happy birthday, kelly!

Hi, friends! Hope you're having a lovely weekend... and to my US friends, a nice 3-day weekend! Labor Day weekend is always a busy one around here. My daughter's birthday AND our wedding anniversary is the 3rd, so lots of celebrating going on! Today was my daughter's party, and on Wednesday, it's "date night". :)

Today's card is for my dear, sweet, fellow ABNH design teamie, Kelly. It's a couple days late, but I hope she loves it anyway. :) I wanted to pay tribute to Kelly's FABULOUS style: clean and simple, white card bases, lots of bold color, and of course - the GLITTER! ;)

It's difficult to tell in the photo, but I embossed that super cool Hero Arts/Basic Grey Square Pattern background with American Crafts black glitter embossing powder. It has a lovely sparkle in real life. :) The colored strips are just pieces of Hero Arts layering papers... great way to use up scraps!

Kelly, I think the world of you, and hope your birthday was just as amazing as you are. ♥

I'll have the supplies list up tomorrow morning. Had a headache all day and just super wiped out at the moment. :) Thanks for reading and for your sweet comments! See you soon. xo


SUPPLIES:







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lisa! Such a wonderful CAS card! Happy Anniversary! I hope you feel better soon too. Sending you hugs xox

Tina said...

I love your card, Lisa. You used this bg stamp in such great way. happy anniversary and happy birthday to your dd.

Tracy Ercole said...

Love the colours and the glitter. Fab card :)

Barb said...

What a neat way to use the Square Pattern, Lisa! So fun and colorful! Hope your headache is gone by now - and Happy Anniversary! :)

MS said...

You nailed it! Kelly will love it! Happy Anniversary!!!

Danielle said...

This card is perfect for Kelly! She will love it :)

Kelly Latevola said...

I do love it!!! and I love you too! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful encouraging friend. Lisa, you really are fabulous! My card is totally perfect! I adore those fabulous colors with the bold glittery design. You knocked it out of the park darling!

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous CAS design!! LOVE the colors! :)

judy said...

I love this very striking card!

donna mikasa said...

Bold and beautiful! I won the BG stamp and have yet to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow