8.29.2012

simon says... anything goes! and a winner!

Hi, friends! How's your week going so far? Can you believe it's almost September?! Time's a-flyin'... as usual.

Time for another Simon Says Stamp challenge!


This one is always s fave - it's Anything Goes! And as always, your participation puts you in the draw for a very generous gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp superstore!


This week, the DT was asked to use Hero Arts on our projects - YAY! Love me some Hero! ;) We'd love to see you use Hero Arts on your creations as well, but of course it's not mandatory. :) Anyway, my card:


Just something simple and kinda elegant, using a stamp set called Speckled Ornaments. Stamped tone-on-tone (Hero's punch ink on punch layering paper), then over that in black, a script sentiment, some bling, and it's done. :)

So get creating! "Anything goes" is always a fun challenge, because with no guidelines, everyone's personal style really shines through. :) Love seeing the diversity in the entries, and I will be out leaving comments! Just upload HERE by next Wednesday morning, and you could be spending $50 at Simon Says Stamp!



Be sure to go HERE as well, so my fellow teamies can blow you away with their creations! ;)

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

And now on to my give away winner from last week! Drumroll....

Photobucket


Random.org says the winner is comment 14, and that comment belongs to...

Photobucket

Congratulations, Kimmy! :D Please email me (see the 'contact' tab at the top of my blog) so I can get your goodies out to you. :)

Thanks for peekin' today. Be back soon!

SUPPLIES







15 comments:

Jingle said...

This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE the colors!

Tina said...

Lisa, you made me fall in love with this stamp set. The best thing is, I have it and I will sure pull it out! Totally gorgeous card.

Lin said...

The Speckled Ornaments are one of my favorite sets - LOVE how you used them here! How do you always get your cards to look so crisp?!

MS said...

Very elegant! I agree w Lin-how do you get your cards do crisp??

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lisa :-) the black with the punch is really striking and FAB !! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool card, Lisa! I love the sentiment and the touch of gems is lovely!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Kailash said...

So elegant, you truly have a knack for making gorgeous crisp cards. Love your designs and style and the colors are always perfect too
:-)!!!

Barb said...

LOVE this card, Lisa! Beautiful stamping! :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa this is absolutely beautiful! I love the colours and the way you stamped that gorgeous flourish!

Heather said...

Stunning Lisa!!! The white panel with the beautiful sentiment have so much impact with the black and red.

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card Lisa!! Fabulous work as always!!

hugs....

mum of two said...

Gabrielle wanted to stop by each of the blogs that commented on her card to look at their creations and say thank you. We both love your pretty card. I especially love the sentiment - though Gabrielle thinks pink may have been a better color choice :)

Thanks for the reminder to link up to the challenge - on of the commenters told me about the challenge, and I linked her up, but forgot to post on my blog. It has now been done :)

michelle and gabrielle too
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

The black and red make for a very striking design. Blessings!

Joy said...

Stunning! you have showcased this stamp so perfectly..hugs

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super CUTE card!!!!
perfectly designed!!!!
tfs:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow