9.12.2012

winner!

Back again, with my winner from the STAMPtember™ blog hop last week! I used random.org to pick the number, and the number it gave me was.....

Photobucket


...and the 32nd comment belongs to.....


Photobucket


...Julie! Julie left comments on all the DT members' blogs in the hop, and created a stunning project for the 'Put a STAMP On It' challenge, which you can see HERE. Congratulations, Julie! Please email me (see the contact tab at the top of my blog) so I can get your gift voucher out to you right away. And I hope you enjoy your spree! :)

Also, you can find the other $25 winners, as well as the $100 grand prize winner HERE. Head on over and check it out! Congratulations to everyone... I hope you enjoy your sprees! And thanks to everyone for participating in the blog hop/challenge to help celebrate STAMPtember™, which is still going strong... just head HERE! :)

Alrighty... see you soon!





1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! I love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow