12.19.2012

simon says... merry christmas!

Hi, friends! Time for another challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!


As always, a $50 gift voucher to spend in-store is just waiting for a randomly-drawn participant of the challenge... which could be YOU!


This week's theme is "Merry Christmas", and the team featured Simon Says Stamp exclusives on our projects. If you have any of the Simon Says stamps or dies, we'd LOVE to see them used! But if not, it's OK, since it's not a mandatory part of the challenge. :) Anyway, on to my card!

 
Here I used the SSS exclusive Holiday Labels stamp set. It has some awesome labels/frames with coordinating sentiments that fit perfectly inside. I'm not big into the hexagon trend (I'm not really a trend-watcher/follower anyway), but I must admit that this hexagon image with the snowflake inside is very pretty! I used a white gel pen to trace over the faux stitching to help tie in the white. Hero's black gemstones help tie in the black. :) I don't have the dies that coordinate with this set yet, but I've been good, so maybe Santa will bring them for me.....!! :D
 
Your turn! Upload your project HERE by 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 26th), and that generous gift voucher could be yours! Don't forget to stop by the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog HERE to see all of the other merry projects my teammies made... beautiful Christmas inspiration! :)
 
I wish you and you and yours a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading... see you soon! ♥
 
 





15 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Love your approach the hexi shapes, Lisa!

Lin said...

Love how you made this uniquely you, Lisa! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Jingle said...

Lisa, this rocks! I so love it!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the white faux stitching.
Merry Christmas!

Barb said...

Such a creative card, Lisa! LOVE IT!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the colours and hexagon arrangement ,,, simple and absolutely STUNNING ! :-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas :-)
luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! I love the gems in the snowflakes!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the design and vibrant colours!

MS said...

Hexagon love! I love the color too!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs!

Kelly Booth said...

So PRETTY Lisa and I'm Partial but that is a GREAT Color Choice too....xoxo Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fabulous card Lisa!! Just stunning!

Merry Christmas!

hugs...
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Lisa to you and your family! I enjoy watching your blog and being inspired by your creativity

Heather said...

Stunning Lisa, a fabulous shape and I love the snowflakes in the hexagons studded with gems.

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

This card is gorgeous Lisa!!
Love it! :-)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colour.
luv
debby

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow