5.27.2013

i love you - retro sketch challenge and SSS may card kit

Hi, friends! Happy Memorial Day! :)

I love the Retro Sketches challenges! So I decided to break into my Simon Says Stamp May 2013 card kit (I know, I'm behind a little LOL) and play along with this week's challenge. First, here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


The kit came with some great pre-made sentiments, so I picked this one, and this lovely plaid paper to match. I also used a couple of the chipboard hearts from the kit and covered them with the Liquid Pearls. They look really cool in person...


..like enamel or cloisonne! :)

That's it from me today. Thank you for stopping by... see you soon!





2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Perfection.... Adore your cards Lisa!

Mary said...

How cute! I love your little sentiment! It's just too fun! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow