5.22.2013

simon says... take a picture!

Hi, friends! Back with another card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog...


..where your participation could randomly win you a very generous gift voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp super store! :D


This week's theme: Take a Picture. So fun and trendy! Here's my card:


I used several patterns from the MAMA-RAZZI2 6x6 paper pack by Bo Bunny. I even cut up some filmstrip edges off one of the papers to create a fun border on the main panel. The sentiment is from the MANY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES set by Hero Arts... I thought the classic font was a perfect match for the retro feel of the camera image. I also stamped the rays image from Tim Holtz's PSYCHEDELIC GRUNGE stamp set on to kraft with a tone-on-tone ink, then die cut it to mimic flash rays. This could be a "Birthday" card or some sort of "Congratulations" card, but I definitely think it has a masculine feel... what do you think? :)

And now it's your turn: create your photograph/camera/film related project, and upload it HERE by 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 29th) to be entered into the drawing for that amazing voucher!


And please head on over HERE to see how my insanely creative teammies have interpreted this challenge... sure to inspire! :)

Thanks for reading today. I'm still struggling with my sinus infection... started another round of stronger antibiotics this week. I'm hoping to finally be back to good health in no time. See you then with another card from the Simon Says Stamp card kit! :)





8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! I am loving that camera/film stack image...is that from the paper pack? You totally rocked it!

Melissa Bove said...

Super fabulous card Lisa!! Love this!!

hugs...

Lin said...

Such a sophisticated card, Lisa - you do it all!

Barb said...

Wow, Lisa! What a fantastic card! Wonderful design! LOVE IT!!

Heather said...

A stunning card Lisa, I just love everything about it - the design, the colours, papers and details - everything!!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Stunning card, Lisa! LOVE the patterned papers you used :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lisa, just perfect for a man :)
hugs
Mandy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome card...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow