5.01.2013

simon says... happy mail!

Hi, friends! Time for another challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!


The theme this week is  Happy Mail, and the product line we on the DT worked with is TECHNIQUE TUESDAY. If you have any of their fabulous stamps in your stash, we'd love to see them used! But if not, no worries.. it's not mandatory to enter the challenge. :)


My card features images from the Ali Edwards SIMPLY YOU stamp set. First, I just adhered strips of colored card stock in rainbow order (because to me, rainbows are happy, and this is supposed to be happy mail, :) right?) and then heat embossed the sentiment over the top of them. Great way to use up those scraps! The flower is also from the set, and I used ENAMEL DOTS for their centers. Easy peasy!

So now it's your turn! Create your "Happy Mail" project and upload it HERE by 8am EST US next Wednesday, May 8th, and you'll be in the random drawing for a generous gift voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp!

 
And don't forget to go HERE to see what my wonderful teamies did for this challenge... sure to make your day a happy one! :)
 
 
Thank you for reading today. See you very soon with those cards from the Simon Says Stamp April 2013 card kit! I wanted to get some done this last weekend, but ended up spending my time nursing a major toothache on top of a sinus infection (complete with fever and body aches) instead. So NOT a party... UGH. Ended up having a root canal on Monday, and it's been a slower recovery than expected. But I'm on those wonderful antibiotics and pain meds now, ;) so I hope to have something up very shortly! Thanks for hangin' with me. :)
 
Have a great day!





10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Lisa :-) I love the 'happy rainbow' and embossed sentiment ,, lovely :-)

hope you feel better soon xxx

luv
Lols x x x

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card..loving all the color..

Heather said...

A stunning card Lisa, a fabulous design and I love your white stamping on the rainbow!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I just love this clean crisp look & the rainbow palette is so cheery :)

Barb said...

Love those colorful stripes, Lisa, and the tiny trio of flowers is the perfect touch! Sweet card! :)

Kathy H said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you're feeling much, much better. Your card looks so happy!

Melissa Bove said...

Super fun card Lisa!! Love the rainbow!!

I hope you are feeling better, my friend!! Thinking of you!!

hugs....

Carol L said...

The color blocking looks so striking with those tiny white flowers and sentiment! I love a good splash of color and this one will make anyone happy to receive it! Sending get-well ((hugs)) for a speedy recovery!

Michelle said...

Look at those colors! Love it!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the rainbow background with the sweet little flower buttons as embellishments. Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow