5.14.2013

simon says stamp april '13 card kit - amazing birthday!

Hi, friends! I finally have a card from the Simon Says Stamp April '13 card kit to show you! :)

A bit of a confession... I've never really been into card kits. I was always afraid that I wouldn't totally love/use enough of the kit contents to justify the cost... after all, it is someone else who's selecting the contents for you. ;) HOWEVER, the Simon kits really are amazing... and each kit is better than the last! So, I decided to jump on board... better late than never, hee. :)

As for my card, I decided to play along with the most recent sketch challenge going on over at SplitCoast Stampers. Here's the sketch (the challenge thread can be found HERE):



And here's my card using the kit (I changed the orientation from landscape to portrait):


I instantly fell in love with the colors and patterns in this kit - so fresh and springy and trendy. STUNNING stamp set, too! Holy cow... I can tell this one will definitely be a staple on my craft desk! The kit is of course sold out at this point, but if you follow my link above to the stamp set, you'll find the other goodies that came in the kit that you can still purchase separately. And make sure you go HERE and get signed up for the monthly kits. May's kit is also now sold out, but if you hurry, you can get in on the June kit! It really is an amazing value and as a recent card kit convert, I promise you won't regret it! ;)

Thanks for popping in and for your lovely comments. See you tomorrow with a new Simon Says Stamp challenge post! :) 







2 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Lisa! I so agree with everything you said about card kits in general and these particular ones! I'm a believer now!

Deirdre said...

Love it Lisa - love the colour palette and design.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow