6.19.2013

simon says... summer fruits

Hey, friends! I'm back with another Simon Says Stamp challenge post. :)


As always, if you play along, you'll be included in the random drawing for a very generous gift voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store


This week's theme is Summer Fruits... YUM. :) And the product line the DT used was American Crafts. If you have AC in your stash, we'd love to see you use it along with us, but it's not a requirement for the challenge. 

So anyway, my card for you this week:


The one fruit I always look forward to in the summer time is the strawberries! So I fussy cut one from one of the papers in the NEOPOLITAN 6x6 paper pad to use as an embellishment. Also, who doesn't love a juicy watermelon in the summer time? ;) The red and green papers seemed like the perfect 'melon' colors, so I used them, too. The 'Always' is of course the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive On The Edge die seen HERE, and the 'So Sweet' stickers are from the June '13 card kit seen HERE. Then I used a BORDER PUNCH, and a few PEARLS, and it's ready to go. :)

Time to get creative! Link up your Summer Fruits themed project HERE by 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 26th), and you'll be eligible for that random voucher drawing!


And don't forget to swing by HERE to see what my incredible teammates did for this challenge... mouth-watering! :)

Thank you so much for reading.. I hope you have a lovely day. :) See you soon...






6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I LOVE how you used the 'Always' die ,,, I need to get me one of those :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Barb said...

Love, love, love how you used that cute paper, Lisa! Fantastic card! :)

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card Lisa!! Love the clean design!! It's sweet like you!! ;)

hugs....

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lisa, lovely colours and papers - I love how you've used the sentiment!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic - I love the sentiment

Hugs

Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful as always, Lisa! I love the layout and the pretty touch of pearls in the scallop :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow