7.10.2013

simon says... pin it

Hello, friends! It's been a while. :) I've had a lot of major 'life' things going on lately and just needed a bit of a break. But more on that later. It's time for another Simon Says Stamp challenge! :D


This week's challenge: Pin It! Use pins, clips, anything of that nature. Here's my card...


I used a Basic Grey 'Wander' clip along with some of the 'Serenade' 6x6 paper. The sentiment is from the Kelly Purkey 'Dude' stamp set seen HERE... isn't it perfect?!

Hope you can play along! Remember, your participation could randomly win you a very generous gift voucher to spend at Simon...


..who doesn't love to shop? ;) And please stop by HERE to see what my lovely teammates did for this challenge. Amazing as always! ♥


One last thing... if you're so inclined, my family and I would appreciate your prayers and positive thoughts at this time. A few weeks ago, my mom was suddenly diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. She's had resection surgery, but developed a major infection at the incision site which is preventing them from starting chemotherapy just yet. It's been tough...

Anyway, thank you for reading today, and for your lovely comments and support. Many hugs! :) See you soon...





8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Such a stunning design! I love this!

Laura Sterckx said...

Such a gorgeous card! I really love it!
You and your mom are in my thoughts, Lisa! Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts! Take care! xo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love how the paper, clip and sentiment all co-ordinate perfectly together ! Brilliant !! :-)

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts xxx wishing your Mum a speedy recovery xx

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

Fabulous Lisa, I love that Basic Grey papers and what a wonderful sentiment and stunning paper clip!!

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Lisa! I love that great map paper!! So cool!!

hugs....

Lin said...

So unique, Lisa! Understated and wonderful......

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa!! Love how you compiled it!! Definitely keeping you & your family in my thoughts, well wishes, & prayers! Hugs!!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

omyn said...

*hugs* sending sprinkles !

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow