8.05.2013

hello... :)

Hi, friends! Just a quick Simon Says Stamp July 2013 card kit share today... :)


This is such a fun kit... what am I saying, they're all fun. LOL But this one is super festive. I *love* the stamp set in this one, which you can get by itself HERE. I used all Hero Arts inks to match the colors in the kit (RED ROYAL and BUTTER BAR and TIDE POOL) and stamped the dotted line in a fun, random pattern for the background... totally happy with how it came out. The stickers ("Hello") are also from the kit, found separately HERE.

Thanks for reading! See you soon. :)





6 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Lisa, I LOVE your style! Your cards (like this one) are always so CAS and fresh and fun! I love the colors you paired on this card...yummy!

Brenda said...

Hi Lisa, ooh! You have inspired me to take a closer look at that set! Awesome card! Thank you for popping into my blog earlier on today.

Unknown said...

LOVE the offset banners! LOVE your perfect stamping too :)

Paula Pascual said...

So beautiful and lovely.

Froggietalks said...

Lovely card Lisa. I really like the colour combination.

Joy said...

Stunning work my friend, just love everything about this beautiful card, missing you heaps..love and hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow