8.01.2013

simon says... it's the kids' summer vacation challenge :)

Hello again! I have a special post for you today...


..time for the little ones to take a break inside from the summer heat and get crafty! The theme is Anything Goes, with the option of ICE - ice cream, ice skating, snow, etc.

Entrants must be between 2 and 16 years old, and are allowed to enter as many times as they like! We will have 3 FABULOUS prizes for 3 randomly-drawn entrants: they could win a Simon's Grab Bag, full of crafty goodies... YAY! :)


My little Emmy was excited to play along... inspired by the ICE theme, she made this card:


It's an adorable image from Stamps Happen. After stamping, she colored with colored pencils. :) Blue is her favorite color, and it definitely contributes to the frosty feel! And the clean and simple design...*swoon* she's a girl after my own heart. :)

Alrighty, kids.. it's your turn! Head on over HERE to upload your project. You have until the end of the month (August 31st) 11:55pm EST US to join in.

Can't wait to see what every one makes! Have a great day!








8 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Emmy's card is super duper cute! I love her layout and the colors match perfectly! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emmy :-) I LOVE this snowman, so very cute, and my favorite color is blue too,,, this is perfect :-)

thanks for agreeing to be on our junior design team for the challenge, very much appreciated :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You've got a blooming card designer in your hands. Blessings!

Mandy said...

Emmy's card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the cute snowman :)
Hide your stash Lisa or Emmy will be after your job lol.
Thanks so much for being one of our junior guest designers Emmy :)
hugs Mandy xx

cheiron said...

Emmy, this snowman looks SO happy! He is definitely in a Winter Wonderland. Love the beautiful blues you have used on your card too.

Heather said...

Such a fabulous card Emmy, I love design and beautiful blue and turquoise colours, Your snowman is adorable - such lovely colouring and perfect.

hugs
Heather xx

itzamitzi said...

Emmy, I have that snowman stamp too and he always makes me smile. I'm also a big fan of the color blue, and you made a very nice card with lots of blue tones. Thank you!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love that snowman card its so cute.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow