5.28.2012

a card a day in may - 5/28: I'M SORRY

Hi, friends! Time for another ACADIM post, once again. :)


I know this design is very similar to the last card I made.. it seems that sometimes when I'm make a lot of cards all at once, designs tend to cross over from one card to the next, slowly morphing and eventually changing. Does that ever happen to you? Plus, I have a bunch of other projects I'm working on at the moment that I just can't show yet and because of that, I think my creative mojo is about tapped out for now. Anyway, super simple one here, I just used that Impress Leafy Stem again and a little generation stamping with some Stampin' Up inks. Not sure how I feel about this one yet... I like it, but sometimes I think there's something missing..... ??

Alrighty, thanks for checkin' in today! Only a few more days to go, can you believe it?! See you tomorrow!

SUPPLIES
papers: GP (white) and SU" (celery)
stamps: Impress 5169E and Hero Arts CL342
inks: Stampin' Up (celery and choco chip)
other: Hero Arts pearls





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lisa. I love those warm colours.

donna mikasa said...

I think it's perfect as is. Love the contrast of the brown leaf against the green ones. So pretty!

Tina said...

I think the card is gorgeous just the way it is. Brown stem and the sentiment are perfect finishing touches.

Carol Hartery said...

I think your card is perfect just the way it is. I like the contrast of colors.

Melissa Shea said...

Gorgeous! I can totally see this selling at a gift store in the mountains :) Beautiful!

pcm said...

it's perfect as is! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow