5.29.2012

a card a day in may - 5/29: SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY

Hi, peeps! Time for today's ACADIM! :)


I wanted to go outside my comfort zone a little with this card... a different color combo. I think it's pretty, very subdued. And it came together very quickly... gotta love that! The flower is from Prima and I've been hoarding forever. It's so gorgeous! I think it goes great with the rest of the card and gives it just enough "lift" so the card isn't so flat. What do you think?

Only two more posts to go... kinda having mixed feeling about it! On one hand, it will be nice to take a break (I really do need it)! On the other, it has pretty much become a habit and will feel odd not posting every day. I'm sure I will do it again at some point... I think it's been good for me. I'm glad I've stuck it out, no matter what. ;) Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for reading. ♥

SUPPLIESpaper: Hero Arts mixed layering papers (earth) cranberry shade unknown - scrap
stamps: Hero Arts S5507, CL510, and CL578
inks: Hero Arts (Cup o' Joe) and Ranger (Barn Door)
other: Prima flower





6 comments:

Barb said...

I'm glad you "stuck it out" too, Lisa! I don't think I could do it!

Love today's card! The envelope background is so awesome, isn't it? I have that sentiment set and it has such a pretty font! Your flower is gorgeous - Love the way this all came together! :)

LauraJane:) said...

YES! You did it! I thank you for your efforts, It was great seeing the GOOD, GREAT and BRILLIANT.
I Learned MANY new tips and tricks, besides being inspired.
Thanks! Now whatcha gonna do with that EXTRA time? :)

Carol Hartery said...

Thank you for sharing yet another great and inspiring card. LOVE it!

Stephanie said...

This turned out beautiful!!
Love it Lisa!

Sue McRae said...

Love the colours and the Prima flower Lisa!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeousness! Love the boldness of the red and de-hoarded Prima! So pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow