3.06.2013

simon says... bit o' green

Good morning, friends! Are you ready for another challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog? :)


This week's theme is A Bit o' Green. Hey, that kinda rhymes! :D Anyway, just use green some where on your project... easy peasy. The DT also featured Wplus9 products on our creations, so if you have any Wplus9, please use it, too! But if not, you can still play along with the challenge. Yay!

And now, for my card:


Can you tell where I used green? :) Kinda funky with a green woodgrain. I also used the fabulous Love Birds stamps (seen HERE) and dies (seen HERE). These images stamp perfectly, and the dies cut like buttah. There's no die for the branch I used, I just fussy cut that to match the bird. I then mounted them both with pop dots on to my card base strategically over the window in the card front. I say "strategically" because the branch is hiding a little something...


..that's why I didn't put the sentiment on the card front, which is unusual for me. But I like the way it looks. :)

And now it's your turn! Create your project using a bit o' green, and upload it HERE by 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 13th), and you might be the randomly-drawn winner of a generous gift voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp!


And please be sure to go HERE to see what the rest of the team did with the bit o' green theme using Wplus9 goodies! :)


Thank you very much for reading and for your generous comments. More soon!





12 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, that green woodgrain looks amazing, Lisa! Beautiful card!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Such a great design!

Lin said...

Love your design, Lisa - the bird against the woodgrain could not be more perfect!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the whole design of this and tho have the sentiment hidden is very cute :-) LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love the green woodgrain!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Kelly Booth said...

I So LOVE this and your Fabulous Perfectly Neat and clean Style!!!! xoxoxo

Heather said...

A love your gorgeous card Lisa, a fobulous design and I love your background and sweet image. I like the idea of sentiment in the back.

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa! Puts a smile on my face!! :)

hugs....

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lisa.
luv
Debby

stitch-and-greet said...

Woweee! This card is fantastic - elegant and cute at the same time. Really ove it! Renata xx (Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog and your kind words!)

Words and Pictures said...

Really cool use of the contrasting red - the whole thing is so zingy!
Alison x

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you highlighted your bird~it's beautiful Lisa!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow