8.08.2012

simon says... let's play bingo!

Hi, friends! Can't believe we're already one week into August... summer is just flying by! Time for another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog...


..this time, it's BINGO! That's right, pick a row, any row:


The design team was also asked to use Memory Box products on our creations. If you have any Memory Box, we'd love to see it used! But of course it's not mandatory. :) Anyway, I went with the third row down on the bingo card:


For the punch I used a Fiskars border punch (UPPER CREST used here.. unable to find a link for it in the InLinkz below), for the glitter I used Stickles (kinda hard to see in the photo, sorry.. click the pic to see it larger), and for the blooms I used the lovely Memory Box DRIFT FLOWERS stamp. This image is so amazingly delicate, I used VersaFine ink to make sure every single detail came through. Once dry, I added some Stickles in Waterfall for the sparkle.

Your turn! :) Use the bingo card to inspire your project, then link it up HERE by 8am EST USA next Wednesday (Aug. 15th) and you'll be in the running for a generous gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp!




Thanks for reading... be back soon!

SUPPLIES:








14 comments:

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) so simple and so very pretty :-) I love the image and the sentiment is perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card Lisa!! One of my faves by you!! Love it!

hugs....

Barb said...

Oh, my goodness, your shading is perfect, Lisa! Love the softness against the black and white! Beautiful card!

MS said...

Beautiful Lisa! Love the mat for the focal image-your cards are always so stunning!

jintyoo7 said...

Whaaa, so beautiful :)

Heather said...

What a beautiful card Lisa, a wonderful image and sentiment - so simply and classy.

hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

I love its simplicity which makes the image stand out so much and look elegant.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love the soft blue you placed around the flower :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card!!!

Lin said...

So serene, this would work for so many occasions! Beautiful shading.....and of course, love that blue!

Tina said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa. Just love how you framed the panel.

Joy said...

Um should I say that my jaw is on the ground, gorgeous...hugs

Kelly Latevola said...

Beautiful! The soft shading around the flowers is just gorgeous. This ones a stunner for sure :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow