3.27.2013

simon says... anything goes!

Hello hello, stampy peeps! Back with another card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!


Make sure you can play along, because if you do, you could win a very generous gift voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store!


This week's theme is Anything Goes! And the product lines my teamies and I worked with are Avery Elle and Mama Elephant. That's right - not one, but two product lines to choose from this week! :D If YOU have any Avery Elle or Mama Elephant in your stash, pull it out and show us.. we'd love to see it used! But if not, it's ok, because you can still enter the challenge anyway. Isn't that Heidi AWESOME?! :)

So, on to my card:

I used the Avery Elle BRIGHT DAYS set, but wanted to use the 'ray' images in a way other than sun rays to show the set's versatility. :) I was originally going to make flowers out of them... after stamping the rays with Hero Arts SOFT POOL in a circular pattern, I had planned to diecut them with the points in the centers. But I decided to go a funky route instead, and diecut them with the centers off-set. I used my all-time favorite Lifestyle Crafts nesting NESTING CIRCLES set, which is an incredible value for 21 dies! My second favorite is their NESTING SQUARES. :) Anyway, the sentiment and a few arrow images stamped in BLACK ink finish it off. Everything is up on popdots and mounted on to a Hero Arts POOL note card.

So... ready, set, GO! Create your project - anything goes - and upload it HERE before 8am EST US next Wednesday (the 3rd), and you could win that amazing voucher to buy yourself some crafty goodies! :D And be sure to head on over HERE to see what my amazing teammates did for this challenge... WOWZA!

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you have a great week! :)





18 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Wow! LOVE the color palette and the way you used the stamps is so creative. I always look forward to seeing your creations. I've enjoyed being part of the Simon Says team this past month. Dee

Jingle said...

This is seriously fabulous! Great design and awesome color choices!

Jackie said...

I have that set, and I love it, but I never thought of using it this way - it's perfect! Now I can use it for something other than sun rays. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the way you have used the stamp set ,,, absolutely fabulous and I love the color ,,, my fave :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

What a fun card!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunningly creative. Love how you designed it with the different sized circles.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jo Nevill said...

Brilliant card, I love the colour. Love the design

Hugs

Jo x

Lin said...

Love how you made the rays off-center in the circles, Lisa - great design!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, a fabulous design and colours. I love your fantastic circles!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty card, Lisa! I love the color of the card and the layout is fab!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Wowza Lisa!! This is so graphic and amazing. Love the color combo, too. LOVE!!

Dixie Cochran said...

This card design is simply brilliant. I love everything about this card. Super duper well done!

Sarah J Moerman said...

This is A-MAZING, Lisa! LOVE the design and bold colors! Just stunning!

Benzi said...

This is such a great way to use the set. It's fun and very cheerful. Great colors, too.

Leigh Penner said...

What a cool card! I love it!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cool card Lisa, it's very inspiring!

Love
Maarit

Ellen Taylor said...

So bright and fun! Love the colors and fab graphic designs! Thanks for popping into my blog!:)

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you used those rays! Fun movement and design Lisa~

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow