5.28.2013

eternally grateful - more SSS card kit

Hello again! I'm back with another card from the Simon Says Stamp May '13 card kit...


..again with the kraft (it just pairs so well with the colors/papers in the kit), but this time I used papers from the chartreuse side of the collection. And I used the gorgeous stamps in the kit, too... did a little paper piecing with the rose and leaf images. :)

Thanks again for reading today. Be back tomorrow with my card for the new Simon Says Stamp challenge! :)





4 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous design, Lisa! Love that pretty paper against the kraft!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow love the simple elegance of this card, hugs Liz xx

jintyoo7 said...

What a lovely soothing card :)

MS said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! I miss visiting your blog! *bad blog friend, bad blog friend*

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow