6.03.2013

cards for maddy

Hi, friends! I'm posting today to tell you about a card drive going on  for a wonderful young lady battling Acute Myeloid Leukemia named Maddy...



You may remember that Simon originally held a card drive for her last summer as a way to encourage her through her grueling treatment. Well, Maddy needs our support once again. You can read all about her current battle HERE.


And this is my card for her. I stamped the new Hero Arts PAINTED FLOWER on to my card stock, and then stamped it again on to a scrap and just cut out the bloom.. which is up on pop dots. I should've taken a photo so you could see the dimension. :) Anyway, I love THIS sentiment from Hero Arts as well, and thought it would be perfect. It's normally all on one line, but through the magic of masking, I broke it up into three lines to fit my design. I hope this encourages her..... :)

And I'm hoping you'll send cards, too! You can find all the info about the card drive and how your participation could randomly win you a HUUUGE gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store right RIGHT HERE...


..there's no limit to the number of times you can enter, because we REALLY want to flood this girl with all the love and and encouragement we can! I do hope you'll participate... this sweet girl needs all the support she can get. :)

Thanks for reading today... hug your loved ones. xo





6 comments:

Barb said...

So perfect for Maddy, Lisa! Beautiful card!

Linda Beeson said...

The red is stunning!

Lin said...

This could NOT be more perfect, Lisa! Beautifully done!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful and what an encouraging sentiment :)

Dixie Cochran said...

Perfection!

MS said...

Thanks for the reminder about Maddy. Gorgeous card and I have that sentiment, it's perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow