9.28.2013

even more simon STAPtember® exclusives.. feather dies and an alpha

Hello, once again! Lots of posts from me lately, I know. I'm just having SO much fun with these STAMPtember® goodies! :)

 photo lisac-SSSxclsvYOUfinal-2013_zpsbf56da76.jpg


This one features the trendy FEATHERS dies and SIMPLE LETTER OUTLINES alpha, both STAMPtember® '13 releases. The rest of the sentiment is from THIS set here (also a Simon exclusive), and I used card stock from the September '13 card kit and twine from the October '13 card kit. I love this color combination! May just get me out of my 'pool & red' rut. LOL :)

Hope you're having a fab weekend.. thanks for stopping by! :)





8 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful card Lisa..it Whispers amore'

Heidi Crowl said...

Lisa! THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU! Love the contrast of the feathers and the cardstock. The outline alphabet is beautiful too.

YOU ROCK!!!

jintyoo7 said...

Just had to "pop in" and say what a fabulous card :)

Basslady said...

a gorgeous CAS- card! i love the feathers!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

PiecesbyEmily said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Love that color combo.

PiecesbyEmily said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Love that color combo.

Unknown said...

Wonderful Clean and Simple card, it's beautiful

Hugs karin xx

Laura Sterckx said...

Very pretty card, Lisa! I love the colors you used and the gorgeous feathers! :) xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow