5.21.2012

a card a day in may - 5/21: 4 FOR THE PRICE OF 1

Howdy, peeps! I told you I'd have a special ACADIM post today, so here it is:


It's my first day blogging over at A Blog Named Hero, and I have not one, but FOUR PROJECTS for you to see! I was quite inspired by the current Dust 'Em Off challenge, and went a little nuts. LOL Just click the graphic above to be taken over to my ABNH post!

Hope you enjoy, and I'll see you again tomorrow! :)

Sorry guys... graphic link is fixed now... oops!





3 comments:

Barb said...

Yay, it's your day, Lisa! I'm hoppin' over there now . . . :)

donna mikasa said...

I enjoyed your post at ABNH! You rocked the Hero stamps. Now I'm gonna look for some of my oldies!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Yay! I'm off to see your projects now!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow