6.19.2012

happy belated birthday, danielle!

Hi, friends! Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments about the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog design team announcement... I'm still on cloud nine! :D

In all the excitement and busy-ness of the last couple of weeks, I missed a couple of birthdays for my fellow ABNH design teamies. One of them was for the amazing Danielle Walls. I remember I got the email from Linda about making her a card as I was in the car, half way to Texas... I knew I shoulda packed my stamps! Heehee! Anyway, here we are a couple weeks later, and I feel just awful it's taken me so long to get this posted:


Love that Flower Table Cloth background, it's perfect for emboss resist... I just can't help it. ;) I picked these colors because they remind me of Danielle... sweet and cheerful. :) I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday, Danielle, and I wish you many more! My most heartfelt apologies for being so late. xo

Thanks for stopping by today. I know I promised a give-away soon, and I think I'll post that some time this week... stay tuned! :)








5 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Lisa! What a pretty card for Danielle - love the pop of red with the aqua! :)

Danielle said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much Lisa! :)

Tina said...

Wow, how beautiful. Just love the way you used the bg stamp.

LauraJane:) said...

It's never to late to make a card.
This one's LOVELY

Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful card! I absolutely love these colors and I love the way you used that background stamp. It's just perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow