6.20.2012

simon says challenge - anything but a card, and a blog hop!

Hello again! I'm back with my first-ever project for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, and I'm SO excited!


This week's challenge is to make anything other than a card, and/or to use Maya Road or 7Gypsies products... well, I did both:


What do ya think? Yep, those are my kiddos on there. :) I used the small 7Gypsies shadow box tray, and decorated it with their Postale Collection papers and stickers. I made this for my hubby to hang in his office at work... it's all his favorite colors, and he just loves it. :) Please, please go HERE to see the rest of the amazing design team's creations, and then play along in the challenge! Make anything BUT a card, link it up to this post HERE before 8am EST next Wednesday, and you could win a very generous voucher..


..to the Simon Says Stamp Store! I can't wait to see what you create... be sure to leave me a comment here, too, so I don't miss it. :)

I also have some cool news: The Simon Says Stamp Store Blog is having a blog hop today celebrating their new line of exclusive dies!



I LOVE these dies... they are gor-geous! To see all of them in action, start HERE. And don't forget to comment along the way, because there will be prizes! ;)

Alright, that's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement. :) See you tomorrow!
SUPPLIES:








10 comments:

Jingle said...

I love this! Absolutely fabulous project!

Lorraine A said...

Great minds eh !!! :-) I love that we used the same basic shadow box to alter :-) I LOVE yours !! what a fabulous keepsake and the photo's of the children are FAB ! :-)

Welcome to the team !! It is wonderful to have you join us !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing Lisa! Live this! Such adorable photos too!

Welcome to the team, again! So happy to have you with us!

hugs...
Melissa

Sarah J Moerman said...

An absolutely STUNNING project, Lisa! I'm sure your husband is just thrilled with it!

Heather said...

What an adorable gift - it will be loved I'm sure!!! Your photographs are beautiful and I love the details.

hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow, Lisa what an awesome and clever idea for a Dad's Day gift.... I'm sure one he'll always treasure. By the way, beautiful kiddos! :)

Welcome to the team!!! We're so happy to have you with us!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Barb said...

What a handsome group you have there, Lisa - beautiful kids and what a fab project! So perfect for your hubby - love the colors! Way to go, rockin' your first DT post for SSS! :)

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, this is amazing, I just adore it ! I love all your gorgeous details and what super photos.

I am so thrilled you made it to our team !

Hugs,

Jo x

Lin said...

Hello, my friend, sorry I'm late in commenting, been away.....I bet your hubby adores this - an heirloom for sure. I don't think I knew you had 4 kids - they are all darling (don't tell the oldest I said that :))! So very pleased to be sharing this experience on the DT team with you, Lisa!

Melissa Shea said...

Wow Lisa! This looks like it should be on the packaging for 7Gypsies! Gorgeous kids too :) Congrats again for the SSS DT-you're a superstar!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow