11.08.2012

hero arts loves lawn fawn!

Hiya, peeps! I suppose by now you've heard about the week-long "Hero Arts ♥s Lawn Fawn" par-tay over at A Blog Named Hero..... :)


SUCH amazing stuff so far.. WOW! Lawn Fawn + Hero Arts = a match made in stampin' heaven, and the cards the team has made so far are nothing short of divine! You can click HERE, HERE, and HERE in case you haven't seen what they've done so far this week. Make sure you comment on each day's post, as I hear there just might be some prizes... *ahem* ;)

Anyhoo, here's my humble offering:


I LOVE the 'Making Frosty Friends' stamp set. It has a bunch of different accessories, which means that you can really mix it up, creating dozens of completely different snowmen! Makes the set a great value. I thought the fun sentiment from the Hero Arts 'Miracle of the Holiday' would compliment the whimsical images well, and I heat embossed it for a bit more definition. It's difficult to see in the photo, but the card base was stamped with Hero's 'Cling Dots' background and white dye ink, to play off the polka dotted sentiment and add to the 'snowing' feel. I was also really pleased at how well the colors of the patterned paper from the Dewey Decimal 6x6 pad (hat band and scarf) matched the colors of Hero Arts' layering papers. And of course... can't have snow without a little glitter! Some Crystal Stickles line the snow banks off in the horizon. :)

A bit of news... this card is kind of special, as it marks the end of my DT responsibilities for A Blog Named Hero. I have loved every minute working with that incredible team, and wish all of the ladies there the absolute best. It was an honor... THANK YOU, ALL! xxoo

And thank you for reading today. :) I hope you're enjoying the Hero Arts/Lawn Fawn collaboration so far... be sure to check A Blog Named Hero again tomorrow for the final round! See you soon!


SUPPLIES:









8 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVELY color combo...fun frosties:)

Sue McRae said...

This is such a crisp, clean card Lisa, I just love how the little bits of red pop!

Barb said...

Lisa, I have a feeling they are really going to miss you over at A Blog Named Hero!

Love this sweet card! Your snowmen are so cute and it's a fab color combo!

Janet said...

Just an adorable card! Thanks for the correct links!

MS said...

Happy :) and sad :(

I'm going to miss you!! You're such an inspiration to me-your designs and craftsmanship are always gorgeous!! Seriously, you should design for Hallmark or something!!

See you around :)
Mwah!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Cute and Perfect Card Lisa...I'm a bit Partial to Cute Snowmen...Love them!!! xoxo

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh I love it and you! I'm going to miss you big time little lady! xoxo

Amanda said...

What a lovely card. It's so sweet and soft. Makes me think of fresh snow!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow