11.07.2012

simon says... thinking of you/sympathy

Hello, friends! I hope you're well. :) Can't believe it's November.. gah! I'm still going at warp speed these days, but I must pause for a minute, since it's time for another Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp! Where your participation could win you a very generous gift voucher to spend in the Simon Says store!


Simon has gotten a lot of FAB new things in stock lately... on my wish list are the new Paper Smooches stamps (seen HERE) and the new Simon Says Stamp exclusive holiday stamps and dies (seen HERE)! Click the blinkie below to be taken to the store directly to check everything out... you can thank me later. ;)


And now on to my card! This week's theme is "Thinking of You/Sympathy" cards, and I went with the former:


I used that amazing SSS exclusive Delicate Dahlia die, and after diecutting from the pink card stock and adhering to the kraft panel, colored in some of the petals with my Uni-bal Signo gel pen. Love the opacity you get with that pen! I also used a button and some ribbon... first time I've used ribbon in a long time!

Ok, your turn! Link up your "Thinking of You/Sympathy" cards HERE by 8am EDT next Wednesday (the 14th), and you might just win that $50 voucher! Best of luck... can't wait to see what you create! :)

And as always, please check out what my incredible teammates have done for this challenge... just click the blinkie below and it'll take you right there.....

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely day, and I will see you tomorrow! ;)
 

SUPPLIES:












16 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Oh Lisa, This is so pretty..with the white filled in. I have to make a sympathy card to day..Thanks for the help:)

Jingle said...

Lisa, this is SO pretty! I just love what you did with the die cuts!

Tina said...

Lisa, your card is gorgeous. Love your creative use of dies. Sending hugs!

Cris said...

So elegant! I love the way you used the die cuts and the soft colors. Beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love how you used this die, so clever pretty and the addition of the cute little button is perfect ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jamie said...

This is beautiful, I love it!

Lin said...

Beautiful design with the die, Lisa, and love the pinks and kraft together!

donna mikasa said...

Such a clever idea and a yummy color combo, too!

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE what you've done with that gorgeous die!! The button with ribbon is such a fantastic finishing touch too!

Barb said...

Lisa, the pink white and kraft combo is so pretty! Love this awesome card! :)

MS said...

Oh man! I totally did NOT want that die until JUST NOW! Love the pink and kraft :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

So pretty, Lisa! I love the soft colors and how you colored in some of the spaces!

Jo Nevill said...

Super card, love the die cuts

Hugs

Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card Lisa...Love this the Pink and White and Kraft I just Adore!! xoxo

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very pretty card, Lisa! I love the little button at the bottom! Such a perfect embellishment!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the pink and kraft together and that die is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow