9.26.2013

more simon says stamp STAMPtember® exclusives.. whimsical flowers

Howdy again! Back with another card featuring some of the STAMPtember® exclusives... this time, the Whimsical Flowers set! :)


These bold, graphic flowers are so fun! I first stamped the solid flower image in the set three times with Hero Art's Fresh Peach ink, masking the center flower. Then I stamped the patterned flower on top of each one with Hero's Raspberry Jam, carefully lining them up. Love these colors together and how the peach shows through! I finished them off by stamping the outline and centers with black ink, fussy cutting the edge, and mounting it on to my card base with pop dots. The sentiment is heat embossed with a super-fine detail embossing powder. I promise the white panel is straight and evenly matted in person... the angle of the photo makes it look like it's not. :)

Don't forget you can go HERE to see all of the brand new STAMPtember® releases in one place... stay tuned, because I have more projects to share using STAMPtember® '13 goodies! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! xo








2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! Those flowers are so striking against the black and white! Gorgeous card, Lisa!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, super sweet card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow