9.25.2013

simon says... anything goes

Hello, again.. are you ready? :)


There's a new challenge over at the Wednesday Challenge Blog!


This week's theme is Anything Goes. And the team all used Art Impressions on our projects. They have some really fun images.. will definitely bring a smile to you and your recipient's faces! If you have Art Impressions in your stash, use it along with us! But if not, no big twig.. it's not a requirement. :)

Here's my card:


See what I mean? How adorable is that?! I busted out the trusty PRISMACOLOR pencils with which to color this sweet SANTA & PENGUINS image. I know my coloring isn't the best - not my thing usually.. but it's good to be challenged, and I'm happy with how it came out. :) The sentiment is from THIS Hero Arts set, and it's on a panel that's been embossed with the Cuttlebug SWISS DOTS embossing folder to mimic snow. And I know I've been using this color combo a lot lately.. I just love it, though. ♥

Alrighty, it's your turn! Upload your project HERE before 8am EDT next Wednesday (the 2nd), and you'll be included in the random drawing for that amazing gift voucher to use at Simon Says Stamp!


Not only that, but Art Impressions is also sponsoring our challenge this week by offering up this FAB selection of products for one lucky winner, valued at over $100!


So there's TWO ways to win this week! And that's not all... swing by their Facebook page HERE, "like" their page, and leave a comment on their Facebook wall telling them 'Simon Says Stamp sent ya' and you'll be entered into a completely separate contest to win a selection of Art Impressions holiday stamps! WOW...


Lookie! You could win my Santa & Penguins stamp! :D Click the photo above, or click HERE to be taken to the Art Impression's Facebook page. This contest also ends at the same time as the weekly challenge ends, so don't wait! :)

Lastly, don't forget to stop by the challenge blog HERE to see what my amazing teammates did using their Art Impressions stamps...SO much fun. 

Whew! Thanks for reading today. See you sooner than soon! ;)






14 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable, Lisa! Your coloring is amazing!

Jingle said...

Wow! You made that image just SHINE! I absolutely LOVE this card! It's gorgeous! And such a wonderful sentiment, too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgreous card Lisa :-) the image is super cute and your colouring is fabulous ! the colours look so rich and vibrant ! :-) LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgreous card Lisa :-) the image is super cute and your colouring is fabulous ! the colours look so rich and vibrant ! :-) LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x

Laura Sterckx said...

Wonderful, Lisa! I love the image and the coloring! Great job!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lisa, I love your design and that wonderful sentiment - your colouring of the adorable image is beautiful!!!

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful bold coloring and I love the embossing folder you chose for the background :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Benzi said...

Such a cute image and I think you've done some wonderful coloring. It's also a great combo of colors.

Jo Nevill said...

Love this image and you coloured it so beautifully x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Lisa! Love that sweet stamp and your coloring is wonderful!

hugs...

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Love love LOVE this card! So bright and cheery for the holidays. Thank you for creating such an amazing card with Art Impressions this week. - Kate at Art Impressions

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the Santa image and great colour combo :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I think your prismacolor work is outstanding, especially since you blended the shadowing perfectly. I love the clever use of aqua green vs the traditional evergreen too. Blessings!

Unknown said...

I love this simple & cute card! Great stamp and perfect coloring, Lisa. :)
Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow