5.30.2012

a card a day in may - 5/30: MISSING YOU

Hello, friends! I'm back with my second-to-last ACADIM post. :)


I've had this Memory Box Leafy Branch Globe stamp on my desk for a long time. I knew what I was going to do with it, but just kept putting it off, ya know? ;) Finally got around to it today. Just some light sponging with some Soft Pool shadow ink, stamp the image, color with colored pencils, and cut out. I love this Memory Box bird die, too... really sweet. He seemed a little lonely perched up on that branch, so I went with a "missing you" sentiment (a REALLY old one from Stampin' Up). I discovered that I don't have a lot of "miss/missing you" sentiments. Good thing this one was nice and small, it seemed to fit with the delicacy of the branch image and bird.

Tomorrow's the last day. :) See you then! Thanks for reading. ♥

SUPPLIES
paper: Georgia Pacific
stamps: Memory Box E1850 and Stampin' Up (set unknown)
inks: Hero Arts (soft pool shadow) and Stampin' Up (choco chip)
other: Prismacolor pencils, sponges, and pop dots





8 comments:

Linda said...

this.is.gorgeous!!!

i really really LOVE this card! so perfect xoxoxo

LauraJane:) said...

YES, I will be missing ACADIM!
Love the pop of red!

Barb said...

I'm so glad I didn't miss this one - (I went to bed early last night.) This has to be one of my faves from the whole month, Lisa! It is just beautiful!! Gorgeous shading, and that red bird looks fab! :)

Tina said...

How very sweet. Love the little red bird in the circle.

Sue McRae said...

This is so pretty with the soft blue sponging and the pop of red from the bird. One of my faves!

Melissa Shea said...

Such a perfect sentiment to go with the bird! Love your cards Lisa!

donna mikasa said...

So soft and pretty. I love the pop of red from the bird.

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful Lisa!
Love it! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they truly make my day! :)

 
Blog design by Little Grey Willow